Another day, another beta channel update. While there isn’t much to get excited about here, there are some fixes that are sure to make life much smoother. Especially for those using the new Big Picture Mode.
Full patch notes follow…
- Fixed regression causing “Maximum number of clients reached” issue
- Fixed issue opting in to some game beta branches
- Fixed Patch Notes button on Downloads page entries
- Allow [the] onscreen keyboard to be activated while in New Big Picture Mode and Steam window is not focused
- Fixed some issues where [the] onscreen keyboard and controller configurator windows could not be reactivated after closing
- Fixed issue w/ Joystick Deadzone visualization not updating